Goat Journal January/February 2020
The January/February 2020 issue of Goat Journal arrives in-home on December 26th, but Backyard Goats Members can read it now! Subscribe for valuable stories on Johne’s disease and the orf virus, whether goats can eat fescue, the truth about coats for goats, and more!
• Pygora Pioneer
• America: Back to the (Goat) Farm
• Goat Care Month to Month
• The Truth about Coats for Goats!
• The Orf Virus
• Building the Best Fence for Goats!
• How to Make Homemade Kefir
• For the Love of Bloomy Rind Cheese
• Secret Life of Goats: Nursing Home Nannies
• Breed Profile: Pashmina Goats
In Each Issue
• From the Editor
• Reader Feedback
• Reader Spotlight
• Back from the Vet: Johne’s Disease
• Katherine’s Caprine Corner
• Breeders Directory/Classifieds
• Just for Fun
• Coming Attractions
PLUS: Goat Notes! Educational resources for you to Clip, Save, and Share!
Subscribe now and don’t miss another issue of “all things goat!”