Goat Journal November/December 2021
Goat Journal November/December 2021 is in homes October 21st, but digital and All-Access members can read it NOW! Subscribe to Goat Journal for great stories on a vaccine for mastitis, spoiled vs. sour milk, and an exclusive story on one of the world’s only genetically confirmed geeps. PLUS: Can goats eat Christmas trees?
• Photo Essay: Rusty Bench Farm
• Can Goats Eat Christmas Trees?
• Goat Notes: Feeding Pine to Goats
• Where’s the Goat?
• Cashmere Goats at St. Mary’s on-the-Hill
• Goat Parties
• Why Does My Goat Paw at Me?
• Burning Down the House
• Heather’s Story
• A Vaccine for Mastitis — Will It Work?
• How to Make Goat Milk Taste Better
• Sour vs. Spoiled Milk
• Special Recipes for Special Loved Ones
In Each Issue
• From the Editor
• Reader Feedback
• Back from the Vet: Veterinarian Breeding Soundness Exams: Are You Getting a Bang for Your Buck?
• Healthful Herd: Don’t Fear the Fats
• Secret Life of Goats: It’s a Goat! No, It’s a Sheep! It’s a … Geep?
• Breed Profile: Argentine Criollo
• Breeders Directory/Classifieds
• Just for Fun
• Coming Attractions